LN-EXO (iPad Air 4th and 5th)
2-4 week build time when In stock. Depends on how backordered we are at any given time.
For Group/Fleet Contracts for full mobility packages, Training, Consulting Contact Us with details
The LN-EXO is our Elite, rugged and mountable mobility enclosure for the iPad.
This will mount and protect the iPad Air 4th and 5th Gen (2022 model) *iPad NOT Included
Designed, prototyped, jigged, CNC aluminum machined to tight tolerances, tested and hand prepped and sprayed with a Cerakote ceramic finish. Built and sold for our professionals via contracts and now in small batches for individual purchase.
There is a Love and Hate with making a tablet case like this. We love seeing the design come together and the chips fly once we start cutting them out. We hate that we only have a 3-4 month sale window prior to starting the process all over again...with the next iPad release...
It ain't cheap...but those who manufacture and/or own one...know why. Only made possible by what we do and who we work with... It is the best damn tablet enclosure out there...Period.
After a two year break in doing so, we proudly present, the LN-EXO (Mark 6 Mod 0) designed around the iPad Air 4th and current 5th Gen.
Designed, Prototyped, Machined and Finished in House...in America...by actual Americans. Operator Driven with a Veteran Backbone.
- Direct to a Custom Dash (Bolt on/Bolts included)
- AMPS Bolt pattern (for use with mounting options such as RAM Mounts)
*Recommend RAM Mounts "C" Size Balls and Arms. From there you can mount practically into anything. Air, Sea or Land. RAM Mounts
- Case to fit the iPad Air 4th and 5th Gen (2022 model) *iPad NOT Included
- Power Block to protect the cord connection (made to fit snug on the Mophie cable/NOT included/See link Below)
- Slick Option comes with all the nuts and bolts to either Direct Dash and or Mount a RAM BALL "C" to the back. You can either get your own RAM Ball or order it already mounted as an option.
- iPad Air 5th Gen / Cellular+Wifi model (the Wifi ONLY iPad does not have built in GPS. See our GPS antenna video on You Tube and Training page) / 256 gig (64gig would be fine for basic GPS use but storage could get tight) / APPLE CARE! (Protect your Investment) Go Get it Here
Size - 11" x 7 3/4" x 5/8" Length (with power connector)xWidthxThick (Slick with no Mount)
Weight - 1.23 pounds (Case Only)
Environment - Dust and Water Resistant / We operate in rough environments and we built the EXO's with pretty tight in tolerances. With proper prep to the power cord/buttons...we've "dunked" these into some serious Silt and Water. However, we always recommend Apple Care on your devices for any serious water damage or screen breaks you may experience...but the EXO's have taken iPads... into some seriuosly harsh environments over the years...
Power Cord - Recommend the Mophie USB-A to USB-C cable
Power Source - Recommend the MotoPower 3.1 wired directly to battery
Cerakote Ceramic Finish
We hand prep and finish these units in Cerakote (E and H series), which adds a great deal of protection and heat reduction as a ceramic coating over past Anodizing methods. This has greatly increased performance in our desert environments as the case itself does a much better job at NOT overheating. While the iPad can still "time out" if left in the sun in extreme heat, once you start moving, the EXO design won't add to that problem. By design, the iPad will cool pretty quickly when moving, without the case adding to the problem.
We choose to use a Standard Gray and Black color combo on these but you can Custom these out if you choose with any Cerakote color available.
For custom fleet or group builds, Contact Us for options