The RAM-B-149Z-UN10U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm and universal spring loaded X-Grip® IV cradle for large phones and phablets. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5". The mount is designed with a RAM B size 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The spring loaded X-Grip® IV cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your phone or phablet. The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
* 0.50" to 1.25"
* Minimum Width = 1.75" (Minimum Height = 5.5")
* Maximum Width = 4.5" (Minimum Height = 3.25")
* Depth = 0.875"
* (QTY. 1), Optional Tether Included
* Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components and High Strength Composite
* Ball Size: B Size 1" Rubber Ball
* Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
* Weight: 0.75 lbs.
Everything we build is designed and manufactured in our own backyard. American made and veteran owned.
Designed around operational experience, we utilize precision manufacturing capabilities and processes to make what's in our head, reality.
Visit our Training Page and join the You Tube channel for training videos and regular LIVE Q&A's.
We do onsite training and consulting within our larger group contracts.
After retirement, I was given the opportunity to continue working with professionals on the outside. Supplying my time and gear to those truly seeking to maximize their operational abilities in the field.
LEADNAV was built to increase mission planning, coordination and navigation in an off the grid environment.