LN-EXO GEN 3 - Case and Docking Cradle (only)
Choose your Cerakote Color options (see below)
Standard is all Black (Cerakote E100 Blackout)
This is the absolute highest quality, machined case and docking cradle, available in the world....period.
These are limited run for individual purchase and only available in small batches for the specific mobility iPad that we currently recommend.
Custom builds available for contracted groups needing EXO's for specific tablets and applications.
Limited batch available per year for individual purchase
Current build time (paint and assembly) 2-3 weeks
- Machined case (this is for the iPad Air 3)
- Docking cradle with 1 meter power cable installed
- Cerakote Elite finish (choose color preference to checkout notes or contact us for special requests
- Pack of antiglare screen films
We have just brought Cerakote onboard and we are applying it ourselves in-house
We also can do the top Case rails in Cerakote H series for more color options if you like (the 4 frame rails on the front of the case)
Shown in photos (Blackout and Coyote)
- You will need an iPad Air 3 (recommend cellular+wifi model, with Apple Care)
- Mounting hardware (see complete packages or contact us for custom builds)
- Vehicle Power leads and GPS antenna (see complete packages or contact us for custom builds)
Decades of combined operational experience and CNC manufacturing has led to our latest generation of protection and mount-ability for the iPad running LEADNAV GPS and other applications in the field.
- Dust and water resistant
Capable of direct dash mount in custom applications and through assorted mounting options with its standard AMPs bolt pattern on the cradle.
Limited small batch runs available for individual purchase based off the currently recommended iPad.
- Dimensions Overall 12"x7.5"x1"
- Weight (bare bones without iPad) 1 pound 15 ounces
- Weight (with iPad, power cable, Cerakote and RAM Ball ready to mount) 3 pounds 5 ounces
- Dust and Water resistant (speakers and other iPad openings can be taped for additional proofing inside the case)
- Can be direct dash mounted (customization to the dash will be needed to allow access to the release tab on back of cradle, you can also direct dash the case itself if you like)
- RAM C Ball attached for any mounting needed for your application (custom turn-key packages available)