LN-EXO Gen 3 - Complete GPS Package (Caged Vehicle)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
-- We are currently designing our next Gen models for the newly released iPad's in 2021 ---
Contact us for preordering information
Complete GPS System for a caged vehicle
Load up your iTunes account and LEADNAV GPS and mount her up.
Choose your Cerakote color choices (see below)
Standard is our Two Tone Gray (shown here) If you want a specific color or combo let us know upon ordering!
This is the absolute highest quality, machined case and docking cradle, available in the world....period.
These are limited run for individual purchase and only available in small batches for the specific mobility iPad that we currently recommend and mounting package hardware that your vehicle needs.
Custom builds available for contracted groups needing EXO's for specific tablets and applications.
Limited batch available per year for individual purchase
Current build time (paint and assembly) 2-3 weeks
- iPad Air 3, wifi+cellular model with Apple Care
- LN-EXO Gen 3 custom machined case and docking cradle
- antiglare screen film installed
- ruggedized 1 meter power cable and power lead to vehicle
- Direct Dash (may require customizing your dash for docking cradle to mount and function)
- Cage Bracket (Small, Large)
- Arm (Small, Medium, Long)
- XGPS160 with X6 case (flat velcro dash mount)
- XGPS160 with X6 case and X6c cage adapter (for roll cage)
- power lead to vehicle
- Cerakote Elite finish (choose color preference to checkout notes or contact us for special requests
We have just brought Cerakote onboard and we are applying it ourselves in-house
We also can do the top Case rails in Cerakote H series for more color options if you like (the 4 frame rails on the front of the case)
Shown in photos (Blackout and Coyote)
H series Aztec Teal and E series Blackout (two tone)
H series Titanium and Graphite Black
- LEADNAV GPS application is bought via the Apple App Store with your iTunes account
*Enterprise options and satellite equipment and service available for communication and group tracking "off the grid"
Decades of combined operational experience and CNC manufacturing has led to our latest generation of protection and mount-ability for the iPad running LEADNAV GPS and your other applications in the field.
- Dust and water resistant
Capable of direct dash mount in custom applications and through assorted mounting options with its standard AMPs bolt pattern on the cradle.
Limited small batch runs available for individual purchase based off the currently recommended iPad.
- Dimensions Overall 12"x7.5"x1"
- Weight (bare bones without iPad) 1 pound 15 ounces
- Weight (with iPad, power cable, Cerakote and RAM Ball ready to mount) 3 pounds 5 ounces
- Dust and Water resistant (speakers and other iPad openings can be taped for additional proofing inside the case)
- Can be direct dash mounted (customization to the dash will be needed to allow access to the release tab on back of cradle, you can also direct dash the case itself if you like)
- RAM C Ball attached for any mounting needed for your application (see options)
About the LN-EXO Gen 3
This is a custom machined aluminum case and docking cradle manufactured here, in house, in the USA.
There are no other case and cradles out there with this level of quality and precision.
Perfectly form fitting the iPad and held in place by the actual bevel of the iPad itself with our front gripping rail pieces, we pushed this Gen 3 to the limit of machine tolerance.
This precision allowed us to eliminate the use of foam inside the case itself, not only greatly slimming down the overall size and bulk of the unit, but actually increasing its dust and water resistance. This is now done by utilizing optional vinyl adhesive tape to totally seal off the iPad itself versus the bulky foam that could allow moisture and dust to creep past it.
Limited supply is available as these are typically custom built, small batch, for our larger contracted builds. From these builds, a few extra units are built and made available here for individual order.
However, with the totally new Gen 3 design and our new machine shop capabilities, we look to continue scaling production for more of these individual purchase opportunities!
Custom Hardware Terms / Returns
Our custom manufactured packages are built to order with no refunds upon shipment. These are machined in house in limited runs and hand built and tested for fit.
*Discounted pricing available for our larger contracted full mission packages