2022 Baja 1000 Race Package (Pro Classes File Only)
- United States Only (contracted builds available outside the US)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is the 2022 Baja 1000 Race Package (Pro 4 Wheel Classes, Pro Moto Classes and Pro Quad Class ONLY) prepared by LEADNAV with just the basic SCORE Danger list notes.
We did NOT Pre-Run this course!!!
- Race Package file is prepped and hand jammed with the basic SCORE Danger notes that they provided only. We left out a lot of obvious turns and such that they did not provide but you can go through and add in those if you like (Example: obvious turns you can see along the Route, Stay Lefts, Hard Rights, etc...) We also did not add all of the notes they provided for example gates and some dips are too hard to guess where they belong from SCORES method of only providing a mileage list.If we could not tell exactly where they were, we left them out for you to Pre-Run and mark yourself.
This file does NOT include the Start and Finish. It is up to you to Merge these in when released.
This file does NOT include the Sportsman Moto Class, Sportsman Quad Class, Sportsman Four Wheel Classes, Class 7SX nor Class 11. It will be up to you to know how to Cut and Merge those sections into this file if purchased.
You can watch my Your Tube Live discussions over the past week discussing how to do this. You will need to know how to do this to merge in the start and finish when released.
What you get
- The BASIC RACE PACKAGE has everything you need to to hit "RUN" on the Route come race day.
*Racing is dangerous...it is up to YOU to verify these course notes, update them, pay attention to the folks running the event and run a safe race at your own pace. This is only our "at home" interpretation of what the race organizers made available.
- GPS Collection Route prepped and ready to prerun/race (this is a GPX file and could be converted to run in any GPS unit)
- Background Satellite Map Imagery file around the course
- Background Topo Imagery file
*approx build time of 72 hours for this event (In the future tell SCORE to hand out the Danger list in GPS file format and it will take 5 minutes!)
- iPad or iPhone with the proper specs and storage
- LEADNAV GPS app
- Advanced or Pro Subscription (Pro is recommended for racing)
- Internet good enough to download and import the map files as they are large
*NOT FOR RESALE and/or for distribution outside your own iTunes account/team and individual team devices. If these terms are abused we have the right to eliminate this file and future purchases from your devices. We do this as a service and we appreciate your support in allowing us to do this. Don't abuse and ruin it for everyone...
Do I need this?
No...LEADNAV has all the capabilities within it and its subscriptions to plan out and prep these race files yourself. You also have the ability to save out and borrow the background map imagery you need on each of your devices using the Pro Subscription prior to leaving on your trip.
Then why do I want this?
If you do not have the time or patience to clean up the race file and enter in the basic waypoints by hand, this will give you that starting point prior to pre-running (recommended) or enough to simply RUN the Route file come race day for basic audio/visual notes.
We also save you the time of prepping out and storing your offline background map imagery on each device by doing this for you, running our computers for several hours to build you a single file for each that you can download one time into your device/team devices.
How to use this
*Example based off the Baja 1000 but is the same
- Import the GPX file straight into LEADNAV as a new Collection
Edit, Pre-run, Run/Race these as per tutorials
- Download the MBtile files and import into LEADNAV
- Toggle on the Overlays you want to use (If you try to toggle them all on at once it may run sluggish/crash.
*Race Day I would suggest turning them all off and choosing "None" as your map type for optimum performance and a nice gray background to allow you to see your notes.
Also, Delete your entire map cache and any other race overlays to avoid problems!!!
These are large gig files, so we recommend you download them onto a computer first directly to your iPad/iPhone if you have solid internet. Do not touch or bump the device while doing this. Let it download.
When successful you may need to reboot LEADNAV but you can go into LEADNAV > Settings > Map > and down at the bottom these will show as Overlay files.
Since you will not have internet or cell coverage, we recommend you choose "None" in the map menu as you will not be using any of those. Then toggle on the Overlay background maps individually as you want to use them to prerun and/or race.
If you have any problems downloading and importing this you can reach us at
We are not responsible for the accuracy or any changes made to this event!!! We do not work directly with the race organizers and this is only our interpretation of the course. It is up to you to confirm its accuracy and attend all race meetings for updates. This is our interpretation of this event and it is totally up to you to verify it is accurate and to use it at your own risk.
You can totally do this work yourself utilizing LEADNAV and the PRO Pack!!!
This is something we generally provide under contract for direct support and you are only authorized to download this package to your team devices with this single purchase. Not authorized for distribution outside of your team.
*Violations to these terms will terminate your future purchasing and use of these packages
- No Refunds, If you do NOT understand what this is...don't buy it